Downloadable ebooks and audiobooks paid for by your local, regional, and state libraries, available with your Kent County Public Library card.
- Maryland's Digital eLibrary
- Borrow downloadable eBooks and Audiobooks, available free from Overdrive to Maryland library card holders. Updated December 2012! See here for a guide to the new Overdrive interface. See here for information on how to use Overdrive, including videos, help guides, and support. Eastern Shore Regional Library also provides FAQs on downloadable audiobooks and eBooks.
- New in January 2013! Download full digital copies of your favorite magazines and view them on your computer or mobile device -- just create a free account with your library card. Over 175 titles available! See here for a full list of 2013's titles. For a user FAQ, see here and for a user guide, see here.
- One Click Digital
- One Click Digital downloadable audioboooks from Recorded Books, featuring bestselling fiction titles.
- Project Gutenberg
- Download eBooks free from this collection of titles in the public domain, which have been digitized by volunteers.
- Download audiobooks free from this collection of titles in the public domain, which have been read by volunteers.